MOTHER’S DAY FUN & GARDEN SHOPPING at the FARM!
Saturday & Sunday, May 7th & 8th – 2016
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
FREE Adventure Farm Admission.
Step into springtime at Prairie Gardens’ Mothers’ Day Blossom Garden Party! Celebrate Mother’s Day at this family friendly event at Prairie Gardens, with flowers and Mother’s Day Brunch seatings – featuring delicate finger foods, earthly delights, sweet treats, free crafts and petting farm for the kids!
FREE Mother’s Day Family Fun & Activities (Annual pass holders or with the purchase of Brunch Tickets)
- Live Jazz Music with the Keith Rempel’s Band 12 noon – 3 pm
- Fairy Garden Planting Demos
- Preview of Spring Garden Plants
- Petting Farm for the Kids
- Kid’s Play Area & Strawbale Maze
- Children’s Puppet Shows
- Children’s “Plant a Posie for Mom” Projects*
- Face Painting & Train Rides around the Farm*
- Phileas Flash Balloon Twisting (Sunday Only)
*Without Brunch tickets small fee will apply
The children frolic in the sunshine, plant pansies and hug the baby goats, lambs and bunnies. On hand are hardy perennials, unique & beautiful container gardens, and flowers are on display and for sale in the greenhouses and garden center. Sign up for a “Contain Yourself” Fairy Garden patio pot planting workshop, plant a pot, and come back to pick it up at the end of May, when it’s bursting with bloom!
Whether you are planning to treat your Mom to a relaxed country brunch, enjoy an afternoon outdoors with your children, or just want to enjoy the spring colors and blossoms, this Mothers’ Day weekend Garden Party is not to be missed!
Mother’s Day Blossoms Brunch – Advance Tickets Required Book Now – Limited Tickets Available!
- Saturday – 1:oo pm
- PLEASE NOTE: Saturday 11:30am, Sunday 10 am, 11:30am, 1 pm & 2:30pm seatings are SOLD OUT
$25 adults – 1/2 Price for Children Ages 3-12. Call 780.921.2272 today or book online!
Mothers’ Day Brunch Menu
Cold Buffet Selections
- Arugula Pumpkin Seed & Gorgonzola Crostini
- Maple Grilled Tofu with Stinging Nettle Pesto
- Cucumber Crostini with Smoked Salmon
- Edible Flowers with Cream Cheese Crostini
- Edible Flowers & Organic Greens Salad
- Seasonal Fruit & Watermelon Platters
- Crisp Vegetable Platter with Herbed Aioli
- Assorted Pickles
- Cobbs Bread Bakery Sweet Treats and Wholesome Grains
Hot Buffet Selections
- Pumpkin Pancakes & Saskatoon Syrup, & Whipped Cream
- Roasted Dilly Garlic Blue Russian Potatoes
- Baked Mac n’ Cheese
- Farmer Sausage – Renaissance Butchery
- Smoked Slow Roasted Pulled Pork
- Death by Chocolate
- Make Your Own Strawberry Shortcake Bar
- Delectable Squares and Prairie Gardens Homemade Fudge Crumbles
Coffee, Selection of Gourmet Teas, Ice Tea and Lemonade
The Lost Lemon Gem Mine & Grandma’s Fudgery
Open 12-6. Mine for real Amethysts, Fossils and Semi-Precious Gemstones or Sample our Famous Farm Fresh Fudge! Starting at $5.